Role: Healthcare Assistant – Outpatients
Location: Weymouth Street Hospital, 9 and 25 Harley Street
Work hours: Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays
Salary: Competitive + benefits
We are looking for someone who is positive, proactive and a good team-player. You must be organised, good at problem solving and enjoy a dynamic environment where things can change with short notice.
You must take pride in delivering a first-class service to patients and consultants. Being sensitive to patient and consultant needs will be at the core of everything you do.
- Assist consultants and nurses during their clinics with chaperoning, ultrasound scans, minor op procedures, dressing changes, phlebotomy and much more.
- Ensure stocking is always accurate, clinics set up for every consultant and ensure Equipment is working and safe to use.
- Take part in audits and admin work.
- Promote customer service and patient care.
- Act as part of a team and promote good team work across all teams.
Required qualifications, skills & knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a healthcare assistant
- Experience from the private sector a benefit
- Experience within one or more of the following areas: Gynaecology, theatre/minor operations, cosmetic surgery.
- Skilled in venipuncture
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of customer care
- IT skills
- An environment with teams that work well together
- Flexibility; we try to create a rota that suit you week to week
- Annual leave entitlement of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Life insurance
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Staff Referral scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
First and foremost, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional clinical care to all patients, in a very supportive environment.
Phoenix Hospital Group has four sites encompassing two London outpatient centres: 9 Harley Street and 25 Harley Street, and two hospitals: Weymouth Street Hospital (London) and Phoenix Hospital Chelmsford (Essex).
If you think you would be a great fit, apply now.