Role: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Harley Street
The salary for this role is Competitive + benefits
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Executive who is ready to take their career to the next level. You’ll take the lead on the digital strategy for Phoenix Group Hospital from planning through to delivery, analysis and reporting.
You will have at least two years experience in a digital role and have an excellent understanding of website management, SEO, paid advertising and content marketing. You’ll take ownership of Phoenix Hospital Group’s websites and have a passion for creating engaging content and posting on social media.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing private healthcare provider where you can really make your mark, develop your digital skills and expand the role to meet a growing business.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning and implementing Phoenix Hospital Group’s digital marketing activity to drive traffic to websites, maximise conversions and business growth.
- Manage the Phoenix Hospital Group websites to ensure site functionality is optimised
- Develop and implement a structured plan for SEO and paid campaigns that will increase website traffic
- Create unique, engaging & relevant content (webpage copy, blogs, images, video) for all digital channels to maximise conversions
- Develop & implement a social media marketing plan (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) that will increase audience engagement
- Prepare and manage e-mail marketing communications to improve internal stakeholder engagement
- Develop and manage patient review platforms (Doctify, Google & Trustpilot) to increase patient engagement and feedback
- Develop clear goals for all digital activity and use analytics tools to measure and improve performance
- Support the wider Phoenix team in using online & offline marketing to ensure marketing & business goals are met
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the position as directed by your manager and/or the Executive Committee
Required skills & experience
- A digital marketing all-rounder with experience of website management
- Experience in writing content for blogs, articles, webpages and a good understanding of SEO and paid search
- Experience in developing social media marketing strategies and hands on experience in managing Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience in reporting and analysing campaign performance and making recommendations
- Experience using a range of marketing tools and systems such as WordPress, MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite & Google Analytics
- A proficient user of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to write engaging and compelling copy for a range of audiences and purposes
- An organised project manager, able to juggle competing priorities effectively
- An adaptable team player, who’s happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level, (ideally Marketing degree)
We value our staff members and want them to feel motivated and rewarded. We offer a competitive package of benefits to all permanent staff members of Phoenix Hospital Group including:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical Insurance
- Subsidised restaurant at Weymouth Street Hospital
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discount at our health facilities
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Career development
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you would be a great fit, apply now.