Role: Recovery Team Leader
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Weymouth Street Hospital
Salary: Competitive + comprehensive benefits package
Phoenix Hospital Group is a dynamic, fast growing independent hospital group which currently operates two hospitals in central London and Essex and two Harley Street outpatient and diagnostic centres. It has ambitious plans to grow and is now keen to appoint an exceptional Recovery Team Leader to support the next stage of its development.
Duties include but are not limited to
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients on an ongoing basis, co-ordinating the care given by all members of the clinical team.
- To accurately assimilate and interpret clinical information about the patients’ condition, instigate appropriate remedial action and promptly report changes.
- To ensure that accurate records are maintained reflecting both changes in the patient’s condition and the treatment delivered.
- To ensure that Clinical Guidelines are implemented and to be actively involved in auditing practice and developing action plans in conjunction with senior colleagues and the Clinical Governance Lead.
- To manage the department workload effectively, ensuring care is prioritised appropriately.
- To contribute positively towards the delivery of a cost effective service, adjusting staffing levels to meet demand and assisting the Theatre Manager to keep within agreed resources.
- Report and contribute to the investigation of near misses and incidents involving patients, visitors, consultants or staff, in accordance
- To act as a team leader to an identified group of staff, monitoring and documenting the development of their clinical skills and undertaking their appraisals/performance reviews as required.
- To develop own skills in recruitment and retention, sickness management and performance management as determined by senior colleagues and the Theatre Manager.
- To actively support the process of risk management and health & safety
- To assist with the monitoring of stock levels of clinical stores and technical equipment, resolving any shortfall as appropriate.
- To coordinate the department, carrying the department bleep and coordinators phone as required, resolving local problems/ conflicts, keeping managers/others informed and maintaining positive team dynamics across the WSH at all times.
We value our staff members and want them to feel motivated and rewarded. We offer a competitive package of benefits to all permanent staff members of Phoenix Hospital Group including:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised restaurant at Weymouth Street Hospital
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discount at our health facilities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Career development
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you would be a great fit, apply now!