London Eye Diagnostic Centre (LEDC) is a specialist eye clinic based at 25 Harley Street, London. Lead by senior clinicians who are experts in their fields, LEDC provides a superb and modern ophthalmic service to both patients and referrers looking for fast and efficient diagnostic services.
We are looking for a Practice manager who has a good understanding of customer service and business development. The candidate must be organised, an excellent communicator, proactive and a great team player.
- The Practice Manager is responsible for managing the work of all clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure the highest quality of service delivery in all operational aspects to achieve excellent customer service, quality and cost and delivery in line with company strategy, goals and values.
- Provide support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff within the practice.
- Support LEDC Directors and LEDC Accountant in keeping tight control of company’s finances.
- Work closely with the organization to deliver quality ophthalmic care and diagnostic services to patients in line with CQC, Health & Safety, Employment and any other legislation.
- Experience from working in a business-oriented, commercial and customer focused environment
- Experience in people management
- Track record of budget development and management
- Track record of tight cost control
- Track record of successful operational and business improvement
- Experience working in a Healthcare setting
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience in clinical diagnostic service delivery ideally ophthalmic
- Experience with CQC inspections
- A good work environment in a high end facility on Harley Street
- Great team work
- Opportunity for development
- Competitive salary
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
If you think you would be a great fit, apply now.