Role: Patient Co-ordinator (Health Screening)
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Phoenix Hospital Group is a dynamic, fast growing independent hospital group which currently operates two hospitals in central London and Essex and two Harley Street outpatient and diagnostic centres.
We are currently looking for Patient Co-ordinator (Health Screening) to join our team.
To provide a first-class concierge service for patients and GPs, that will optimise appointment bookings for our health screening service and consultants.
You will be someone who is passionate about providing a 5 star customer service and who understands the value of exceeding customer expectations.
You will a doer, who is able to adopt a flexible and adaptable approach, to ensure the highest level of customer care is delivered at all times.
You will have a pleasant, friendly and pleasing manner, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to manage multiple relationships and tasks at many different levels.
You will ideally have experience of working for a luxury/high end brand in a customer facing role. Whilst you may not have previously worked in private healthcare, your skills will be transferable.
This is a unique opportunity for you to work within a small, dynamic, fast growing independent private hospital group, renowned for providing outstanding patient centred luxury healthcare, within the Harley Street District of London.
- To respond to patients enquiries (email/phone) and convert into appointment bookings which will increase outpatient patient numbers for health screening & consultants
- To liaise with the appointment bookings team, nurses and radiographers to ensure that diagnostic diaries are optimised and length of patient appointments are kept to a minimum
- Liaise with GPs to ensure that rooms/forms/equipment are set up for health screening appointments and patient imaging reports are coordinated and supplied immediately once available
- Chaperone patients during their health screening appointment, responding to patient needs and making adjustments to booking times if required, to ensure an exceptional patient experience is achieved
- Liaise with Finance, Front Desk and patients to take patient payments and ensure all appointments are fully paid for
- Coordinate patient health screening reports with GPs & radiologists to ensure all are produced and sent to the patient within an agreed timeframe
- Appraise the management team of any operational issues that may affect the delivery of health screening & referral services
- Coordinate and direct GP referral enquiries to ensure internal consultants are referred to and consultant bookings increased
- Ensure patient records are stored securely and GDPR and all other legislative laws are adhered to
- Produce monthly reports that monitor patient enquiry conversion/appointment booking rates and measures the success of the service
- Provide additional support to the bookings team and other departments as required and requested by manager
- Any other reasonable request as requested by management
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to a GCSE standard as a minimum (or equivalent)
- Private health care experience preferable
- Experience in providing 5 star customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience in using patient management booking system or similar database
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)