Role: Marketing Assistant
Location: Central London
Contract: Permanent, full-time
We are looking for a talented marketeer to join our marketing team, where you will lead on delivering our internal/external communications and our events.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing private healthcare provider where you can really make your mark, develop your marketing and communications skills and expand the role to meet a growing business.
The purpose of this role is to assist the marketing team with the creation and implementation of various marketing activities and lead on delivering internal/external communications and events.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, including the Consultant Directory
- Assist with managing Phoenix Hospital Group websites by updating and adding new content using Wordpress
- Assist with creating digital content for SEO, paid search, e-marketing and social.
- Manage Phoenix Intranet to ensure existing content is kept up to date and new content added to ensure compliance with CQC requirements
- Support the HR function with staff communications and engagement activity, to include staff induction, staff award schemes, vision & values, staff survey & exit reviews
- Support Governance Team with developing communications to ensure CQC compliance and staff safety
- Plan, organise and deliver events that will connect PHC stakeholders (e.g. consultants, GPs, patients) and increase staff engagement
- Be an active and involved member of the marketing team taking on ad hoc tasks and projects as requested
- Champion excellence in all activities and be an ambassador for all Phoenix Hospital Group facilities and services;
- Any other reasonable request as requested by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, (ideally Marketing Degree)
- A marketing all-rounder with online/offline marketing expertise
- A good understanding of digital marketing and experience of using marketing tools and systems such as Wordpress, MailChimp, Canva would be an advantage
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to write engaging and compelling copy for a range of audiences and purposes
- Outstanding interpersonal, stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Some experience of managing and delivering events would be an advantage
- A proficient user of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload with competing priorities.
- An adaptable team player, who’s happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management skills
- Positive, professional and proactive manner, highly motivated with a will to succeed
- Brilliant ambassador
We value our staff members and want them to feel motivated and rewarded. We offer a competitive package of benefits to all permanent staff members of Phoenix Hospital Group including:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Subsidised restaurant at Weymouth Street Hospital
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discount at our health facilities
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Career development
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you will be a great fit, please apply now!